- Our awesome things of the year!
- John Chichilla: Xbox One 3:00
- Jim Lokay: Xfinity X1 Platform 6:30
- Katie Dudas: HP Envy and Chromecast. 15:40
- Will Rutherford: Kindle Paperwhite and Marvel Unlimited app. 17:26
- Cynthia Closkey: iPhone 6. 20:15
- Mike Sorg: Nexus 7. 24:00
- Revisiting predictions we had from 2014.35:00
- Jim Lokay buys some Bullsh*t 56:00
- Our predictions for 2015: 57:19
- John Chichilla: Internet of Things standards will be implemented.
- Jim Lokay: Cities will crack down on the Ubers of the world.
- Cynthia Closkey: Friendly interfaces will make streaming services on tv grow.
- Will Rutherford: Apple will produce a television set and one of the big streaming services is going to go away. (Probably the Amazon Prime.)
- Katie Dudas: Issues will happen with user generated content from wearable technology and brands will sneak in promotions on anonymous user applications.
- Mike Sorg: Microsoft will make a return.
After the show remember to:
Eat at Slice on Broadway if you are in the Pittsburgh area! It is Awesome! (sliceonbroadway.com)
Follow these awesome people on Twitter: John Chichilla (@chilla), Cynthia Closkey (@cynthiacloskey) Kate Dudas (@kdudders), Will Rutherford (@djlunchbox), Jim Lokay (@lokay) and Mike Sorg (@sorgatron).