This week on Awesomecast 250, we talk awesome things in technology, including:
- Snapchat hiring to cover 2016 Presidential campaign.
- Discussion of the tech gap and the interesting scope our generation has, having seen technology become mainstream.
- Android and Google Play now offering Periscope opens the door to more content.
- Microsoft is cross-platforming Cortana.
- Spotify to match music to your running pace.
- Is Spotify the future of podcasting with its all-inclusive platform?
- Instagram starting “highlight” e-mails similar to Twitter.
- Microsoft will be preloading apps from LG and Sony on Android tablets.
- Sorg succumbs to e-mail marketing from Moju and downloaded their app to check out their “motion Instagram” app.
- We’re captivated by a Dunkin Donuts ad.
- Sorg talks about his Apple Watch experience at the Apple Store.
Follow these awesome people on Twitter: John Chichilla (@chilla), Katie Dudas (@kdudders) Michael Pound (unclecrappy.com & @unclecrappy ) and Mike Sorg (@sorgatron).
Also, check out sorgatronmedia.com and awesomecast.net for more entertainment; and view us livestreaming Tuesdays around 7:00 PM EST!