- We’re showing our shiny new iPhone6s – as in we each have a new toy this week.
- Tip from AJ: Put your iPhone6 face down to avoid “Hey Siri” response when it’s inconvenient.
- Talking iPhone6s features.
- Talking live motion photos on iPhone6s
- Faster response time with iPhone6s touch ID for unlocking the phone. But, is it too fast?
- Selfieflash is a thing with iPhone6s – We’ve warned you.
- For iPhone6s cases make sure it has a lip. (That’s what adds protection to your screen when your phone drops.)
- Listening to Chilla’s thoughts about app thinning. There’s some debate. How much phone do we need?
- Force touch mouse on the iPhone6s. It’s MAGIC!
- New Nexus phones came out today! Nexus 5X is happening for our non-fruit fans.
- Android Marshmallow discussion about s’more to love. (Thanks Android for giving us that one.)
- Nexus is a good line of phones. And, the new ones work with all carriers!
- Chilla’s breaking down some thoughts on Android Marshmallow. Tune in for what he thinks about their security.
- Google has an Android based Pixel C tablet. We’re checking it out now.
- We’re taking a turn from phones and tablets to talk Chromecast
- We’re sharing our thoughts about the new Chromecast design – that just hangs. But, it’s colorful!
- Chromecast Audio has our interests piqued.
- Blackberry Priv to launch this year. It’s still relative because there is a market for folks who want a keyboard.
- White House announces broadband is a core utility and should be available to everyone – like power and water.
- We’re holding off on our VR discussion so we can have a larger discussion when Chilla joins us back in Studio A next week. Tune in!
After the show remember to:
Eat at Slice on Broadway if you are in the Pittsburgh area! It is Awesome! (sliceonbroadway.com)
Also, check out sorgatronmedia.com and awesomecast.net for more entertainment; and view us livestreaming Tuesdays around 6:30 PM EST!