- Susan and Vance are sharing this year’s Ohio Linuxfest as their Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Katie is talking about what happens when you don’t realize other people can see what you like on social media.
- Speaking of some things you may not realize people are seeing, check out Web Thinger for some ProTips.
- Chilla is trying to share ALL OF THE Apple Event as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Apple’s iPhone updates aren’t THAT much different – but, they’re totally different.
- Now that Apple is bringing us facial recognition – how is that going to affect Snapchat?
- Katie has hit her ” Get Off My Lawn” issue with iPhone.
- Sorg hangs onto everything – like this first gen iPhone he just pulled out.
- Katie is weighing the need to update her phone now with her desire to wait out the new iPhone.
- We’ve got some thoughts about the Note 8 in comparison to the new iPhone from our in-studio guest.
- Who’s looking to get an Apple Watch after today’s Apple Event?
- Sorg is keen on the Apple Watch health integration from today’s Apple Event.
- We’re taking a little detour through some Apple Watch discussion following today’s Apple Event.
- Apple TV will be 4K thanks to the Apple Event updates.
- We’re commissioning a movie night in the future with Chilla in his home of the future.
- Apple Stores are not, in fact stores, but town squares.
- We’re excited about the larger Apple charging mat. We’re not so excited about the need for some other things.
- We just found out Chilla’s Batman utility belt contains an Apple TV.
- Ever play hide-and-seek in a haunted house? Katie has! And she Facebook LIVE broadcasted it.
After the show remember to:
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion?
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!