Sorg and Chilla are celebrating the return of all of the old things this week, including:
- Chilla is buying some Xbox stuff when he gets home!
- Streaming Xbox to Mac? Chilla’s interested!
- Sorg is flying again starting next week – and he has just the VR device for in-flight entertainment.
- Sorg is talking some VR options from his in-person discussion at a local event with Schell Games – especially I Expect You To Die.
- The reason VR has jumped so much is thanks to cellphones.
- Thanks to Brandon for sharing REVVL and a few other options as his Awesome Thing of the Week fan submission.
- Nokia is bringing back the Banana Phone and we’re geeking out so much!
- Sometimes, 2 megapixels is all you need.
- Speaking of Nokia, we’re revisiting the past AGAIN with the Communicator.
- The Olympics featured a ton of drones – and it was AMAZING!
- Amazon is acquiring Ring. Chilla has thoughts.
- Shadow virtualizes a high-end gaming PC on your desktop.
- Will Adobe be expanding their cloud to include high-end workstations to help render video, etc.?
- Huawei made a Porsche somewhat autonomous – – with a smartphone.
- Google Assistant can launch specific tasks in Android apps?
After the show remember to:
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion?
Our good friend, Zach Rizza is raising money and awareness through the Dick’s Sporting Goods Foundation Team Pittsburgh 2018 Pittsburgh Marathon. Check out his fundraiser page at: https://www.crowdrise.com/dsgfpitt2018/fundraiser/zachrizza
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!