John Chichilla talks about how you can access your home desktop from anywhere you have your iPhone (or iOS 10 device) with a FREE utility in Chrome Remote Desktop.
How do you search a web page on your iPhone or iPad with Safari in iOS 10? Gadget Guru John Chichilla shares iPhone tips!
We’re getting geeky and talking tech, social media, and more with the local nerds that use it on AwesomeCast 297!
- Want a chance to meet us? We’ll be live at May Days in Millvale with our friends at River’s Edge!
- Thanks to our Patreons: @ThistleSea and @mikefedorshow. Thanks to them, you can catch us live.
- Chilla is kicking things off with his Awesome Thing Of The Week and his battle of the keyboards.
- Alex is bringing us Amazon Prime video add-on subscriptions as his Awesome Thing Of The Week.
- Discussing how apps aren’t as cross-platform as users think they should be.
- Sorg’s Awesome Thing Of The Week takes us back to the early days of his podcasting with Talkshoe.
- We’re checking out ringplus – the equivalent of Freedom Pop for cellphones?
- Chilla is sharing more home automation discussion – including Samsung in the mix.
- Can you imagine The Rock waking you up? Our Awesome Thing Of The Week is the Rock Clock. It’s a thing.
- Netflix knows which thumbnails you’re likely to click.
- Have power outages? We’re talking about the reset plug for your internet router.
- Back To The Future finally caught up! We’re talking about a jet-powered hoverboard.
- And, there’s another guy who made a hoverbike.
- ATT’s edge network is now dead. We’re not sure how to take this news.
After the show remember to:
Eat at Slice on Broadway if you are in the Pittsburgh area! It is Awesome! (sliceonbroadway.com)
Follow these awesome people on Twitter: John Chichilla ( ), Alex Kahrs () and Mike Sorg ().
Thanks to our Awesome Patreons @ThistleSea and @MikeFedorShow! You can support the show too at Patreon.com/awesomecast !
Also, check out sorgatronmedia.com and awesomecast.net for more entertainment; and view us livestreaming Tuesdays around 6:30 PM EST!