Marta Napoleone Mazzoni of Marta on the Move is in studio for this week’s AwesomeChat. She talks about her early beginnings as an interviewer – talking with her stuffed animals, and how she made the transition from hating her own voice to accepting it and moving on. She also shares some insights (and importance) of traveling by yourself in order to truly experience the world, creeping up on 100 episodes, and more!
Also, check out sorgatronmedia.com and awesomecast.com for more entertainment. Follow Michael Sorg (@sorgatron) and @AwesomeCast for updates and live streams of our interviews! Subscribe on Facebook,Stitcher, Spreaker, iTunes, and Youtube!
This week Marta Napoleone Mazzoni stops in between her worldly travels to join us on the big purple couch! All settled in, she’s ready to talk some tech with Sorg and Chilla, including:
- Chilla is giving some tips to fix trucks parking in front of the studio street cam.
- Marta is sharing some info about what she’s up to with HER podcast at the top of the show.
- Chilla is campaigning hard for that brick wall. He may start a new Patreon level for it.
- Marta is sharing her Awesome Thing of the Week – a home drive-in option.
- Chilla is telling us all about the new Intel v2 chip as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Will everything be Quad Core and higher now?
- Looks like the first Quad Core machines will drop this fall.
- Good question from our guest Marta – should you wait or not to get that new Quad Core machine?
- Are you a fan of Dungeons and Dragons? There’s an official digital tool set just for you!
- Speaking of Dungeons and Dragons character development, we may be spinning a new podcast for the network.
- Marta must have broken the internets with her awesomeness, as we faced a momentary hiccough mid-show.
- Harmar Township makes the news with an Offer Up meet-up space.
- Marta and Chris Whitlatch share a new haunt option in Orlando for this Halloween season.
- Marta gives a shout out to Enter The Imaginarium and how it compares to escape rooms around the world.
- Our in-house gamer Rizz shared some news that the Olympics committee is considering gaming.
- We’re realizing The Wizard may be closer to reality than we realize.
- How about a group VR game for a zombie escape?
- Speaking of our soon-to-be robot overlords, there’s a room service robot, guys!
- Can’t get enough of your iPad as a 2nd display? There’s another option out there for you.
- Imagine your Mac as a touchscreen.
- Marta is calling for a Tech School for 30-somethings.
- We may or may not have just gotten some breaking news on air about this year’s PodCamp Pittsburgh.
- Chilla is closing out the show with some Samsung updates.
After the show remember to:
Eat at Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) if you are in the Pittsburgh area! It is Awesome! (sliceonbroadway.com)
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion?
Follow these awesome people on Twitter: Mike Sorg (@Sorgatron), John Chichilla (@chilla), and Marta Napoleone Mazzoni (@icantfindmarta).
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!
Remember to check out our friends at River’s Edge (@RiversEdgePGH) and The 405 Media who replay the show on their stream throughout the week!
Also, check out sorgatronmedia.com and awesomecast.com for more entertainment; and view us livestreaming Tuesdays around 7:00 PM EST!