Katie is back this week. Sorg brought an old friend from college into studio (Nate Wright). Chilla is in Studio C. It’s definitely a great turn of events to make for some great tech talk, including:
- Katie is sharing a dating app for the ladies with Bumble sponsoring a patch on the LA Clippers jerseys.
- Our guest Nate Wright is sharing an update on the hyperloop as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Chilla is telling us about Anchor for podcasting.
- Sorg is testing out Anchor on air. He’s looking forward to a deep-dive when he’s off-air.
- Sorg is talking about how he uses Final Cut Pro X tools for editing his 360 video clips.
- Thanks to Mayor Bill Peduto for pointing us toward Love Pittsburgh and their new space opening in Downtown Pittsburgh.
- Fitbit has an Adidas branded smartwatch.
- Ford will be rolling Waze as part of their navigation system options.
- We may or may not be redesigning the traditional car audio system on this week’s episode.
- Amazon made an escape room powered by Alexa. It’s sparking some interesting conversation on the podcast.
- Chilla has a great smart watch option for Sorg.
- Amazfit has a smart watch that won’t break the bank!
- You can visit Disney using Google Maps‘ street view!
- Google has a Slack alternative. We’re talking some comparison points.
- Nokia and Kolon team up for a smart jacket for first responders.
After the show remember to:
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion?
Our good friend, Zach Rizza is raising money and awareness through the Dick’s Sporting Goods Foundation Team Pittsburgh 2018 Pittsburgh Marathon. Check out his fundraiser page at: https://www.crowdrise.com/dsgfpitt2018/fundraiser/zachrizza
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!