It’s our first episode of 2017. We’re getting geeky and techy in our revamped digs. We’ve got Katie, Chilla, Sorg, and Max in house for on AwesomeCast 330!
– We’re talking some Alexa with our in-studio guests.
– Sorg is sharing how Alexa’s “Always Getting Smarter” creeps him out.
– Alexa does have a mute button that turns red – so you know when she’s listening and when she’s not.
– Alexa can even call you an Uber!
– Alexa also asks to rate her analysis performance – to hone in on your voice commands.
– Chilla is concerned Alexa may break up his marriage – because his wife is loving it.
– Chilla is using Alexa in conjunction with Siri to maximize his automation.
– Max still thinks Siri is better with providing sports scores than Alexa.
– Katie is joining the Alexa bandwagon with her Echo Dot.
– Katie is doing her Echo Dot unboxing on air!
– South Korean robots company has built a real Gundam!
– Max is a gamer. Of course he’s sharing some awesome game stories.
– Chilla recommends the Nexus line of Android tablets. (Or wait 2 months for Samsung announcements.)
– Need something do with your old phone? How about turn it into a security camera.
– You know we like drones. How about a Snoopy drone?
– Like the outdoors but don’t want to get lost from your group? We’re talking about a bluetooth option.
– Katie is sharing a fitness tracker that’s a ring instead of a wrist accessory.
– Chilla is sharing the news Sorg has been waiting for – his Macbook will have touchscreen capability!
– Sorg knew he needed an iPad, but didn’t realize he needed THIS much iPad…
– Android is getting Mario Run – sometime in the future, and you can sign up for more info now.
– Who’s still playing Pokemon GO? *Sorg slowly raises his hand*
– Chilla is sharing his thoughts on the Pokemon GO integration with his watch.
– Sorg combined his Pokemon GO and Uber. He plays while he’s parked (not while he’s actually driving).
– Katie is discussing the Coffee Meets Bagel dating app and pairings with Yelp and Spotify.
– We love to hear from our fans. Hit us up with news! How do you like the new studio set-up?
After the show remember to:
Eat at Slice on Broadway if you are in the Pittsburgh area! It is Awesome! (sliceonbroadway.com)