- This week, we’re joined by Chachi! Which means we’ll be talking videogames in addition to the usual tech talk.
- Thanks to our Patreons! @ThistleSea and @mikefedorshow are helping bring you this week’s show!
- Chachi’s Awesome Thing Of The Week is the FBI giving Apple the “finger” with regard to the San Bernadino issues.
- Oculus Rift has shipped! And, the first delivery was made by its founder Palmer Luckey.
- Sorg’s Awesome Thing Of The Week is the Microsoft Star Wars holographic communication.
- Ryan Haggerty chimes in for this week’s show with a virtual 3D desktop for 360 environments.
- Is virtual desktop just a gimmick?
- Snapchat geofilters being used to find interns? It’s a thing that’s happening.
- Microsoft is learning first hand how to parent. Tay AI chat bot “grounded” after learning racism.
- Tinder getting into augmented reality through acqusition of humin – an intuitive address book-like app?
- Getting back to VR, we’re talking about Pornhub getting into the space – complete with a Badoink headset.
- Amazon is going to show us how to make an Echo with a Raspberry Pi? Color us interested.
- You can check Wayne Manor and the Bat Cave on Google Maps? We’re discussing the security features (or lack thereof).
- Pokemon fan? We’re talking about how Pokemon Go is going to work on your smartphone.
After the show remember to:
Eat at Slice on Broadway if you are in the Pittsburgh area! It is Awesome! (sliceonbroadway.com)
Also, check out sorgatronmedia.com and awesomecast.net for more entertainment; and view us livestreaming Tuesdays around 6:30 PM EST!