This week on AwesomeCast 295, we’re talking about awesome things in technology, including:
- We’ve got our usual crew (Chilla, Katie, and Sorg) joined by @PieceMakerTech’s Drew Lipold.
- Drew’s Awesome Thing Of The Week is a 3D print prosthetic ear. (Yes, 3D printing is for more than toys.)
- Katie’s Awesome Thing Of The Week may be a little biased. Google Play has us listed! (Finally.)
- Chilla’s Awesome Thing Of The Week is after a snafu with his computer and side-zip bag. He swears by InCase armor.
- Sorg is stealing his Awesome Thing Of The Week from Alex Kahrs with WWE use of 360 video.
- Our App Of The Week is named Steve. Steve The Jumping Dinosaur who lives in your notifications.
- PSA: If you’re running Windows, uninstall Quicktime to avoid potential issues because of non-updates.
- Thanks to @MissSinBin about tipping us off to Canadian Prime Minister schooling a journalist on Quantum Computing.
- Like wallpapers? Wallhaven has all the wallpapers you’re looking for on Microsoft platforms!
- VR porn now offered as room service in Vegas!
After the show remember to:
Eat at Slice on Broadway if you are in the Pittsburgh area! It is Awesome! (sliceonbroadway.com)
Also, check out sorgatronmedia.com and awesomecast.net for more entertainment; and view us livestreaming Tuesdays around 6:30 PM EST!