- We start off the show with Chilla and the Iron Man helmet! He is giving Robert Downey Jr. a run for his money
- Sorg is behind the giant robot fight club…but is already breaking Rule #1 of Giant Robot Fight Club.
- Chilla and Sorg discuss the ins-and-outs of of selling data to strangers and if we should move to Canada.
- Finally, Microsoft tells people to “Upgrade to Windows 7”, as their updates for Windows Vista cease.
- Youtube limits payments to over 10,000 view accounts. But it’s not that bad.
- Sorg discusses YouTubeTV and how SPORTS plays a major role in its potential success.
- Are you happy with Amazon picking up Twitter‘s Thursday Night Football streaming service?
After the show remember to:
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!