- Katie is sharing her Awesome Thing of the Week. It involves cats and Backblaze.
- PSA: Remember to back up your stuff.
- Krause’s Awesome Thing of the Week is so awesome he doesn’t even have it in hand yet – the Pixel C.
- Chilla is talking about Oreo but not Oreos. There is a HUGE difference.
- Sometimes an iPad is more convenient – even for a Microsoft guy.
- Chilla is sharing an Apple release of AR kit apps and information as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- We’ve got first world zombie problems over here, guys.
- Sorg’s Awesome Thing of the Week is Windows 7. (Yes, this is still 2017.)
- Sorg just proclaimed himself as a Windows hipster.
- Smart signals in Pittsburgh will help beat traffic jams.
- Tired of your kids not replying to your texts? There’s an app for that!
- Even though Doug Derda isn’t on the show tonight, we’re talking about his chat from earlier about Fitbit Ionic.
- With all the fitness watches and devices out there, there are a lot of options – but are they worth it?
- There’s an Amazon Echo Show?
- Apparently if you’re looking for something to yell at, you should look into an Amazon Echo.
- Krause is sharing some updates coming to the Amazon Echo.
- Katie is telling us about how we can use Google Maps to help us find parking.
After the show remember to:
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion?
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!