- Katie is torn between her iPhone X and being dubbed in German as her Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Katie is talking about some of the cool stuff she’s done with her iPhone X for video.
- Doug is talking the future of smartphones with Samsung’s new battery tech that could fully charge a phone in minutes.
- Sorg is blaming Katie for his addiction to his Awesome Thing of the Week – Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.
- Y’know what, if you don’t want to wait 7 hours for pizza, head over to Slice and get some perfect pepperoni pizza.
- Although net neutrality issues aren’t cool, Pitchwerks put the perfect explanation together with some help from Spare Change.
- Shout out to Brian Crawford for picking up an iPad Pro. Speaking of – we’re talking about his question about whether or not we need a traditional laptop anymore.
- Watching TV while playing video games? Doug is talking about how things are changing.
- Back to the Future reference thanks to Doug and his multiple device usage commentary.
- If we’re doing all this stuff IRL, can you imagine VR adaptations?
- We talked last week about Ello coming back. People have noticed. There is naked spam.
- We’re talking some Carnegie Science Center omnimax upgrades!
- Want to kick your smartphone addiction? There’s a Substitute Phone to help you.
After the show remember to:
Shop small with our neighbors here in Beechview this weekend. For more info visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/1535469116534745/
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion?
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!