We’ve got a special treat this week as we’re joined by our BOLD Pittsburgh team of Steve Fernald and Amanda Narcisi. They join Sorg and Chilla to talk about this week in technology news, including:
- There may be some Top Gun chatter at the top of the show.
- Amanda has some show and tell for her Awesome Thing of the Week with Philips Hue Go.
- Because Amanda isn’t here very often, we let her have TWO Awesome Thing of the Week submissions. Up next? Beasts of Balance!
- Steve is a sports fan (*cough* BOLD Pittsburgh Sports *cough*) is sharing Zepp Smart Sports as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Chilla is heading to Pinterest for his Awesome Thing of the Week with Poort for his iPad collection.
- Steve is looking to upgrade his velcro and duct tape solutions with Poort thanks to Chilla.
- Sorg’s Awesome Thing of the Week is thanks to the Going Deep summit this weekend. He’s sharing 412 Food Rescue’s new app.
- Burger King explaining Net Neurality may be the best thing ever.
- Star Wars + VR = Secrets of the Empire. Chris Whitlatch gives his thumbs up this week.
- Chilla is pouring one out this week for Dudders (not being in studio) with VR fake porn that face swaps someone’s face into porn.
- Waymo has ordered thousands of vans for self-driving taxi service geared for later this year.
- Instagram has finally approved scheduled content!
After the show remember to:
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion?
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!