This week’s episode brought to you by Bardic Mystery Tour, Slice on Broadway, and Alex Kahrs Design & Media!
There are some new, but familiar faces on the couch this week as Sorg is joined by Krause and Brian to talk about this week’s tech headlines, including:
- Brian is sharing some of what he’s working on these days!
- Brian is schooling us on how he uses multiple smart devices – in the same room.
- Brian is sharing how he uses Garmin Speak with Alexa as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Did you know you could actually have a conversation with your smart device?
- Krause is sharing a smart surge protector power strip as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Sorg’s Awesome Thing of the Week is from his recent SAE trip. He’s sharing how a team from Canada modified their plane for snowy conditions.
- Sorg and Brian both shared Bricksburgh – a LEGO pop-up bar, so of course we have to talk about it.
- We’re learning about how SAE is using Facebook Portal for remote access onsite help.
- A-Train is the AI in Facebook Portal.
- We’re talking about how Netflix has killed AirPlay support.
- Getting older is getting easier because of technology.
- Brian is sharing how he’s using a vertical mouse, ergonomic keyboard, and a lumbar pillow from Amazon to counteract the results of his aging process.
- Google podcast is making in-episode searching easier by transcribing episodes.
- Microsoft is going to combine Xbox game pass and live into a monthly subscription?
After the show remember to:
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!