Professor Buzzkill joins Sorg and Chilla as we talk this week (and this century) in tech:
- Chilla is sharing his Pixel 3a as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Sorg was able to attend the AlphaLab Gear Hardware Cup event to experience it up close and personal behind a live stream rig as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Sorg had an opportunity to check out Yodel Labs and their AR positioning as part of the Hardware Cup.
- Sorg is sharing some updates from Vital Flo and Algenair from the Hardware Cup.
- Want to do your own canning? No, not like your grandmother’s beets, more like your grandfather’s adult beverages with Equals Can.
- Professor Buzzkill is sharing the black-and-white setting on his iPhone as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- For most things in tech there are previous ideas and predecessors in history. Professor Buzzkill is sharing some of that evolution with us.
- No Awesome Thing of the Week is dumb as long as it’s awesome to you – like Brian’s sweet standing desk.
- Microsoft and Sony are partnering for gaming and cloud services?
- Schell Games is having a friends and family event.
- You can all thank Sorg for the new MacBook Pro release from Apple.
- Pittsburgh is bringing back the magic with Liberty Magic. Chilla is giving us all the details.
- Sorg was in Hollywood – and of course he found the Museum of Selfies.
- Professor Buzzkill is questioning bathroom selfies.
- Minecraft AR is coming. Sorg can’t wait to compare it to Angry Birds AR.
After the show remember to:
Want to support our friends at Postindustrial? Check out their Kickstarter.
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!