This week’s episode brought to you by Muddy Cup, Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
It’s Sorg and Dudders holding the fort down for this delayed release episode as we talk about this week in tech news, including:
- Sorg is sharing random goats in the City, thanks to Allegheny Goatscape.
- Dudders is taking a trip back to the 90s – – and how much 90s tech sucked.
- If you want to know what “lego igitur discite” means, Duolingo has you covered!
- If you’re an Android user who suffers from Apple Watch envy, there’s a Series 4 clone that at least looks like one.
- Instagram is taking on Snapchat with a new messaging app called Threads.
- SpaceX is one step closer to being even more awesome as Starhopper successfully completes its 150m hover test.
- Mario Kart Tour is coming to Android and iOS.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite is so darn cute, guys!
- Disney Genie is now a super app to help plan your trip?
- A dispute in a divorce leads to a crime – – in space?
- Because Tesla doesn’t have a truck line yet, someone decided to give us their own alteration named Truckla.
- How about an environmental campaign to clean up beaches (that happens to be brought to you by PornHub)?
- Don’t take Star Wars Coke bottles with you if your’e flying because TSA is going to flag you for carrying a bomb!
- There’s a refrigerator that will make those fancy ice balls for your cocktails!
After the show remember to:
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!