This week’s episode brought to you by Southwest Corner Workforce Development Board , Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
Sorg is joined by Dave Podnar (of the Tiny Shutter Podcast) for this week’s episode. The boys are talking about recent tech news, including:
- Sorg’s Awesome Thing of the Week is his Apple Watch repair experience.
- Sorg and Podnar are sharing tips for Apple Watch use and care.
- Podnar’s Awesome Thing of the Week is KFC’s test of the fried chicken and glazed donut sandwich.
- Apple had an announcement recently. Podnar is sharing his thoughts on some of what was revealed.
- Sorg and Podnar are running down some of the updates on the iPhone 11 and whether or not they’re looking to upgrade their current models.
- The most remarkable update for the Apple iPhone 11 is the camera upgrade.
- Podnar is sharing some of the Snapchat 3D selfie feature availability on the iPhone X and up.
- AppleCare is changing their coverage from a standard 2 year plan to a subscription option.
- Walmart is taking on delivery service competitors with a $98 unlimited service.
- Doors Open Pittsburgh provides guided tours of Pittsburgh.
- Producer Missy is telling us about a smart device cane designed to help visually impaired individuals be more independent.
After the show remember to:
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!