We welcome back Amanda Narcisi of Bold Pittsburgh to talk #mypghtakeout and more geekery with John Chichilla, Katie Dudas and Mike Sorg!
- Dudders tells us about Frzy’s Eat n Park Cookie for Children’s Hospital
- Chilla is rocking the Lifesmart Cololight smart lights.
- Amanda introduces us to Google Stories. We may already be experiencing them.
- Sorg is a week into using Apple Fitness
- 8bitdo has a sweet arcade stick for video games
- We look at the big Lego Nintendo with moving television scene from Monday Mayhem Warriors
- Facebook and Instagram improve AI for photo descriptions for blind & visually impaired
- We are all trying out Clubhouse for live “room” conversations. It reminds us of Podcamp Pittsburgh
After the show remember to:
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!
Join our live show Tuesdays around 7:00 PM EST on AwesomeCast Facebook and Youtube!