This week’s episode brought to you by Sidekick Media Services, Slice on Broadway, and Sparkledragon’s Magical Emporium!
Dudders is away on super secret assignment, so Producer Missy steps in to talk some tech with Sorg and Chilla. This week the crew is talking about:
- Chilla is sharing CarPlay on iOS 13 as his Awesome Thing of the Week!
- Sorg is updating us on his PokemonGO adventures and Team Rocket integration as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Producer Missy is sharing Facebook’s brain-typing project as her Awesome Thing of the Week.
- AR is enabling people to take walks to experience art throughout the city.
- Apple is looking to add AR experiences to your local Apple Store!
- Sorg has been checking out TikTok videos – – thanks to Chilla.
- TikTok has plans to introduce their own smartphone.
- Dragalia Lost is now the 2nd most successful mobile game for Nintendo.
- Poolside.FM makes your playlist look like it’s from the 80s!
- Is Dayflash the next Instagram?
- Have any UltraViolet movies? Not after Wednesday!
- Apple’s Apple Card is coming in August.
- Wyze has a pair of smart plugs for controlling home appliances.
After the show remember to:
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!