- Chilla is celebrating to the countdown to the death of Adobe Flash!
- Mike Pound is eyeing Pittsburgh’s Duolingo’s valuation hit $700 million with new funding!
- Sorg is just happy to have the new studio!
- Brandon submits the story about Lyft and Taco Bell teaming up to take you to the fourth meal drive thru!
- Amanda is thanking MS Paint for all the memories.
- Comcast is tapping Pittsburgh’s MachineQ for IoT.
- Tivo is at it again by adding voice to Chilla’s favorite TV platform.
- WWE may be courting Facebook for it’s flagship programing.
- Facebook is bumping 360 video to 4k…
- …and insta360 is a great option to shoot for it.
- New Dimension Comics wants to Ready. Set. Geek. with a new game show.
After the show remember to:
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion?
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!