This week’s episode brought to you by Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
It’s a new week – and a new opportunity for some tech talk! Join Chilla, Brian Crawford (of PGH Museums) and Sorg as they highlight the week’s headlines including:
- Brian is sharing his Hotec wireless microphone as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Sorg is sharing Photoshop on his iPad as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Chilla’s Awesome Thing of the Week is from Microsoft Ignite 2019 with a new Microsoft Office app on mobile.
- Brian has an agenda for this week’s visit. He’s sharing some behind-the-scenes on his recent project over at PGH Museums.
- This week we’re still talking about Pittsburgh buses – in a different manner. They’re equipping some clean diesel buses with phone charging outlets!
- Video may have killed the radio star, but Sony has killed the PlayStation Vue.
- AppleTV + launched, and we’re getting some viewer feedback about how great it looks!
- HBO Max is coming, and they’re challenging Netflix algorithms with “curated by humans” content.
- Thanks to Chilla, we may finally know what happened to G4TV and Attack of the Show.
After the show remember to:
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!