We have the extended AwesomeCast Crew online
- We talk about our Awesome Things of the Year!
- Chilla loves Dongles! Including one that expands his iPad and one that turns any television into a monitor for Windows computers with Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter.
- Cynthia has two awesome things includng her first experience with the Oculus Quest and the combination of Screentime plus Wifi powerstrip and Gosund smart plugs — her home and devices now remind or force me to go to bed when she should
- Carman loves the idea of SNL’s Duolingo for Talking to Children as a concept, and that Duolingo is Pittsburgh’s first unicorn
- Uncle Crappy is ready to cut the cord and not miss any of his sports with Hulu and ESPN+
- Dudders likes the new Snapchat cat detecting feature!
- We look back at our 2019 predictions
- We make predictions for 2020!
- Carman: Jeff Bezos will recruit more porch pirates to help sell Ring Doorbells.
- Crappy: We are NOT ready for a secure presidential election.
- Cynthia: Playstation and Xbox console launches will be duds
- Dudders: Zuckerberg sells FB. He’s all eff this noise
- Chilla: PC sales will plummet
- Sorg: Continued growth of alternative shopping methods. Displacing or moving workers ie. AmazonGo, Self Check outs pushing employees for pickups and grocery delivery, etc.
After the show remember to:
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
Follow these awesome people on Twitter: Cynthia Closkey (@cynthiacloskey), Mike Pound (@unclecrappy), John Carman (@carmanavenue), Katie Dudas (@kdudders), John Chichilla (@Chilla) and Sorg (@Sorgatron)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!