This week’s episode brought to you by ScareHouse, Slice on Broadway, and Alex Kahrs Design & Media!
Christopher Whitlatch joins Sorg in studio while Chilla is remote from Studio C to talk this week in tech. This week’s topics include:
- Apparently Sorg is a Life Model Decoy (LMD)?
- Whitlatch is showing off some cool tech he’s using for ZTag.
- Chris is sharing how important tech games are for his local community.
- Chilla is enthralled by this magic Whitlatch is bringing to the show this week.
- Sorg was in Cleveland and had a chance to check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame – which is where he found his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Chilla’s Awesome Thing of the Week is an AI media search through Microsoft OneDrive.
- Companies are trying to bypass the app store.
- Fortnite is trying to use dance moves as its two-factor authentication process.
- Sometimes having that bigger name behind you helps build your audience because they are already trusted names in the greater community.
- Golden Eye creators have ruled Oddjob as cheating.
- We’re talking some Honda Sensing.
- Sorg has been doing some quick video and edits – directly from his iPhone.
- Want to see the world super up close? There’s a foot-long camera lens to help you out with that.
- Microsoft is offering a subscription for Xbox.
- Microsoft and Sony are working together on gaming experiences.
- Chilla has a new Blue microphone he’s excited about.
- We’re living in 1995 – thanks to an app that allows you to download and install a version of Windows 95.
After the show remember to:
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!