This week’s episode brought to you by Slice on Broadway, Alex Kahrs Design & Media, and The Millvale Music Festival!
This week marks the return of Scot MacTaggart of Pitchwerks. He is, of course, joined by our usual co-hosts, Katie, Chilla, and Sorg as they talk this week’s tech news, including:
- Katie is talking Anchor as her Awesome Thing of the Week – and their ability to find you a podcast co-host!
- We’re talking the Tinder of podcast hosts.
- Scot’s Awesome Thing of the Week is the Hardware Cup finals with Pittsburgh’s very own Velocity Robotics.
- If you’re in Pittsburgh, you should check out the Hardware Cup – an International event that right’s here!
- Sorg’s Awesome Thing of the Week is via Matt Carlins and comes to us as Uber’s Uber Movement project.
- Chilla is sharing Google AI Kit as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- It may be the first time Sorg has a retraction from a show recommendation thanks to his DoorDash experience.
- Smallman Galley is cool enough on its own, but now they have a Guilty Pleasures offering – with a menu on View Master!
- Sure your music sounds okay on Home Pod and Echo, but does your extreme metal sound just as good?
- Snap launches new features for Lens Studio AR.
- A number of tech companies vow not to aid in cyber attacks.
After the show remember to:
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
Our good friend, Zach Rizza is raising money and awareness through the Dick’s Sporting Goods Foundation Team Pittsburgh 2018 Pittsburgh Marathon. Check out his fundraiser page at: https://www.crowdrise.com/dsgfpitt2018/fundraiser/zachrizza
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!