- John Carman is sharing his Awesome Thing Of The Week – Guy-Fi Masterbation Booth.
- Hot Octopuss discussion is happening. We should get John Carman and Katie Dudas together to talk adult tech.
- James Deighan is sharing the Pittsburgh Retro Gaming event (happening this weekend) as his Awesome Thing Of The Week.
- James is also discussing the game Germ Squashers.
- Marta is sharing her Awesome Thing Of The Week – the West Marine Liquid Image scuba mask dive camera.
- Sorg is keeping with this week’s theme with the Nudifier app for iOS.
- It’s time for our App Of The Week and this week’s is brought to us by Marta – the Go Fucking Do It app.
- Time for fan submissions and this week’s input comes from some friends who checked out Oculus VR at Looking For Group.
- Sorg is sharing his thoughts on I Expect You To Die from Schell Games here in Pittsburgh.
- 8-bit games in a VR setting? James is sharing some ideas about it.
- Discussing tiny houses built for the homeless in Seattle.
- We’re sharing some thoughts on astronauts growing their first space flower.
- Related David Bowie gets his own constellation.
- NES did a Labyrinth game? Color us shocked! (And amazed.) James is giving us the hook-up.
- Minecraft finds a way to program BASIC code in-game.
- Somewhat related…Minecraft is a growing search term on Porn Hub.
- And we’ve turned to a discussion of Leisure Suit Larry.
After the show remember to:
Eat at Slice on Broadway if you are in the Pittsburgh area! It is Awesome! (sliceonbroadway.com)
Also, check out sorgatronmedia.com and awesomecast.net for more entertainment; and view us livestreaming Tuesdays around 6:30 PM EST!