Sorg and Chilla are on their own this week as Dudders is off doing Dudders things. And, there’s plenty of tech news to share, including:
- Chilla’s Awesome Thing of the Week is England’s take on providing internet for rural communities.
- Sorg’s Awesome Thing of the Week was #SJIW2018 which he helped film this weekend.
- Pittsburgh is looking to adapt the Homestead steel smokestacks to light up based on healthy living initiatives. <3
- Yes, there is a man who hopes to father children with his sex robot.
- Le Slide adds two more screens to any laptop.
- Nintendo and CAPCOM are re-releasing Mega Man legacy collections!
- Amazon is using their boxes for creative reuse with their #MoreThanABox campaign.
- We can’t do a podcast during the Olympics without talking about skiing robots.
- Apple’s new HQ has been causing problems with employees walking into the walls.
- Amazon operations in Pittsburgh are expanding on the South Side.
- Do you Swype? Maybe not any more.
- Mattel has Jurassic World robots. And, they’re adorably educational.
- What’s more awesome than SpaceX? How about the fact that they’re launching internet satellites?
After the show remember to:
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion?
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!