This week’s episode brought to you by ScareHouse, Slice on Broadway, and Alex Kahrs Design & Media!
Chilla is back on the big purple couch this week – fresh from vacation. Katie’s all cozy with her ScareHouse paint spatter. And, Sorg is behind the sea of monitors. It can only mean one thing! We’re back for another episode. This week we’re talking:
- Chilla had to update his Sosoon bag while on vacation. He grabbed a RVCA skate backpack!
- We’re finding out how much tech Chilla actually carries with him on a daily basis.
- Mouses are so old school.
- Katie’s Awesome Thing of the Week is Tinder for college students with Tinder U.
- Are you a Tinderite?
- WWE added some VR options to their recent event, and Sorg had a chance to check it out.
- Tustin park is getting a high tech makeover with some help from our friends at MetaMesh.
- Our friends at Innovation Works are celebrating 20 years and $78M in investments in Pittsburgh companies.
- Amazon Prime is taking away their pre-order discount program for videogames.
- Speaking of Amazon, they’re reportedly trying to acquire a movie theater chain.
- Someone has a mini drone prototype – for selfies.
- There’s a website that will tell you whether or not you were spared by Thanos.
- Target is selling an Oregon Trail video game that runs circles around the original game, but is designed to look old.
- Facebook is removing over 5000 ad targeting options to prevent discriminatory advertising.
- Is Facebook Ads leveling out and mimicking traditional marketing?
- Logitech has a vertical mouse?
- BMW has a flying motorcycle concept.
After the show remember to:
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!