Sorg is away – so Katie, Chilla, and Producer Missy are going to play! This week, Katie takes control of the helm as we talk this week in tech news, including:
- Chilla’s Awesome Thing of the Week is from the Apple announcement with WWDC 19 with Side Car to bring a second monitor experience to Mac OS.
- Katie is sharing unsafe headphone volume through Apple Health as her Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Missy is sharing Excel for iPhone as her Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Amanda shared Shhhhh with us this week to excrete on the discreet.
- WWE superstar R-Truth uses Apple Clips to create some fun video promos.
- Kennywood is getting high tech with 360 camera views.
- Cuphead is coming to Tesla.
- Apple is planning to end iTunes as we know it?
- NASA made their entire media library public and copyright free.
- There is nothing as entertaining as forced perspective with tiny superhero toys.
- You can quickly switch Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in the new control center!
- There’s a new Mac Pro coming to town, and we may be a little too excited about it.
- With Apple making their recent changes, how many apps do you think will hit the Mac OS App Store later this year?
- Katie is saving the best story for last this week – Pornhub has released a Top 20 list of cities checking them out.
After the show remember to:
Want to support our friends at Postindustrial? Check out their Kickstarter.
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!